Welcome to YACC U, the ultimate destination for young adults seeking support and connection after a cancer diagnosis! We are thrilled to introduce our brand-new virtual program options designed specifically for young adults because we understand cancer is different for young adults.
Guiding Groups were weekly series-based groups dedicated to 10-12 people who are at a similar stage of the cancer experience that run for eight weeks. (Participants must commit to the full series.)
- Newly diagnosed & in-treatment group: “Creating your compass for cancer diagnosis & care”
- Twice weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays from May 29 to June 21 from 3-4:30 p.m. ET
- Advanced & metastatic group: “Navigating your way through cancer’s uncertainties”
- Weekly on Tuesdays from May 30 to July 18 from 3-4:30 p.m. ET
- Survivorship group: “Charting your course beyond cancer”
- Weekly on Tuesdays from June 13 to August 1 from 7-8:30 p.m. ET
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org!